We are firmly committed to good stewardship of resources entrusted to us by our partners and donors. We are a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA). As an accredited member of ECFA, we fully support its purposes and goals, and proudly display its seal to reflect compliance with its membership standards.
Standards for membership in ECFA:
- There shall be an active, responsible governing board, a majority of whom are not employees or immediate family members, which meets at least semi-annually, having policy-making authority.
- Required annual audit by a public accounting firm shall be performed in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards with the financial statements prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Audited financial statements shall be made available upon request.
- An active audit review committee, a majority of whom are not employees, shall be established by the governing board of the organization.
- The organization shall carry on its business with the highest standards of integrity and avoid conflicts of interest.
- The member organization shall have a clearly defined doctrinal statement, consistent with the evangelical Christian perspective.
- All programs and activities of the organization shall be consistent with its stated purposes and objectives, and donated funds shall be applied for the purposes for which they were raised.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.